Ready for Nov 1st? New launches.

mercx5

May 19, 2006
OK, I just thought some might not be aware that there are a lot of new bags launching on Nov 1st (this info was from the list at my store). Worth looking out for are the LEs/Cruise.

1) Cruise bags
2) Griet Mono/Damier/Black MC
3) Suhali Lockit Gold/Silver
4) Suhali Wallet Gold/Silver
3) Tivoli
4) Palermo

When I saw the list I thought holy %*&), that is a lot of hot items coming out at one go. You gals are going to be so dead broke. lol

OK, I just thought some might not be aware that there are a lot of new bags launching on Nov 1st (this info was from the list at my store). Worth looking out for are the LEs/Cruise.

1) Cruise bags
3) Tivoli
4) Palermo

When I saw the list I thought holy %*&), that is a lot of hot items coming out at one go. You gals are going to be so dead broke. lol

hahahaha..
yeah I agree.. I guess no money fund for 'x'mas pressie' for family members or friend upcoming December soon :sad:

only can do spoilt myself being SELFISH!! :Push:
for that sake st*pid bags!! :P

1) Cruise bags
3) Tivoli
4) Palermo

That's exactly what my SA told me! :lol: LOL! Thinking about it just stresses me out. I keep on telling myself that I should only get the ones I really like the MOST.

thank you so much for the confirmation! any idea how much these cost?
Cruise Collection:
Marina GM - 8,400 Norwegian Kroner = 1,561.48 US Dollar
Marina PM - 6,750 Norwegian Kroner = 1,254.76 US Dollar
Speedy 30 - 4,200 Norwegian Kroner = 780.739 US Dollar
Rond - 1,250 Norwegian Kroner = 232.363 US Dollar

Griet:
Mono & Damier - 9,250 Norwegian Kroner = 1,719.48 US Dollar
Black MC - 10,900 Norwegian Kroner = 2,026.20 US Dollar

Suhali:
Gold/Silver Lockit PM - 15,900 Norwegian Kroner = 2,955.65 US Dollar
Gold/Silver Lockit MM - 18,500 Norwegian Kroner = 3,438.97 US Dollar

FYI: US prices are based on today's exchange rate(Friday, October 19, 2007)

Thanks Claire, you're always informative. :tup:

Really don't know what to do without you. :shame:

Do you happen to know to know the price of Gold/ Silver Suhali Zippy wallet? Also I rememer, one of our tPFers mentioned that the Gold and Silver Suhali Lockits will cost more those in regular colors. Is it comfirmative?

Thanks Claire, you're always informative. :tup:

Really don't know what to do without you. :shame:

Do you happen to know to know the price of Gold/ Silver Suhali Zippy wallet? Also I rememer, one of our tPFers mentioned that the Gold and Silver Suhali Lockits will cost more those in regular colors. Is it comfirmative?

sorry took forever to find it the zippe is $735 when the lookbook went to print it may have increased I don't know most prices have been pretty close if not the same by the time the bags are released.