Further reductions at the outlets...

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
I posted this in sales/deals/finds but just in case anyone misses it:

50% off selected past season Mulberry at Bicester Village outlet from Saturday 20th October. The bags included in the half price promotion are:

Alana
Emmy
Joni (coffee, claret & bottle green - washed nappa)
Rivington
Rosemary (lavender, oak, chocolate & black)

I think that they're all half original retail price. I believe that all the outlets/factory stores are doing a similar promotion. They will ship mail order to UK billing addresses for between £7.50 and £10.

I think these bags have all been available at this price before, in sales etc, but if you missed out, now's your chance to grab those bargains!

I don't know, quoting my own thread :nogood:

Nothing for me this time but is anyone else after anything?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Dont tell me this Ditab! :crybaby::cry:

Ive got a house move to pay for next month and now all I want to do is phone up the outlet and buy new bags... *Not listening smilie* :nogood::blah::whistle:

Apparently (dont quote me on this!) the bottle green Araline is down to £97 at Shepton Mallet so theres a bargain for someone! (not me as I already have 4 araline's!)

Do you know whether the bottle green araline is £97 now, or is it from the 20th October?

It was £97 when my pal was there which was last week! God I must be mad, I'm even considering it myself! I keep thinking I want a Rosemary so may have to consider this 20th October discount thing.............:nuts:

The rosemary is fab (Im a bit biased), I think you should consider it, what colour would you get?

I think Ive managed to talk myself out of the araline. I have two already, and I really wanted to get another bag in the new year, which I wouldnt be able to if I opt for the araline. I think what I *really* want is a blenheim anyway.

Can you believe that I was actually considering the Rosemary, having previously stated quite clearly that I'd never get one as it's too small for me :rolleyes: But £247 for the black, minus my £147 credit note - £100!!

But, no, it really is too small for me so I'm going to wait. They haven't got any Roxannes, unfortunately :tdown:

I'd get a chocolate one! What colour is yours? How much does it hold? I have 2 kids so I need something a bit roomy!

Mines Oak, it holds everything I need to carry around, but then I dont have any children, so usually I only carry around a purse, makeup bag, umbrella, phone, tablets...maybe gloves in winter... keys - actually it holds quite a lot really for its size, as its quite 'boxy'. I guess it depends how much your planning on putting in it orkney?