Why do you love your Ocean with GSH?

lvpursepassion

~ASHLEY~
Jun 14, 2007
Hi everyone, I am really trying to break out of my neutral bbag box...and I think that I really would love an ocean with GSH, so if you have one please post pictures! I think this color blue looks great with jeans and is beautiful with the GSH. So, let me know why you love your ocean bbags!

This was the first GSH bag that had me losing sleep, so, I knew I had to have it. :yes: It adds a pop of color without being over the top bright. I wear jeans and neutrals alot, so, I love the way this adds that special "something" to whatever I'm wearing. My Ocean GSH Part time....... :yahoo:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2007 Giant Silver HW Part Time.jpg
    2007 Giant Silver HW Part Time.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 224
Purse-Ooooh, the combination is beautiful, I think this has to be my next bbag! I think this combo get a little over looked with all the hype around violet and jaune. Yay...now I have a mission...as much as I love finding a bbag that I want, half the fun is searching ;)

This was the first GSH bag that had me losing sleep, so, I knew I had to have it. :yes: It adds a pop of color without being over the top bright. I wear jeans and neutrals alot, so, I love the way this adds that special "something" to whatever I'm wearing. My Ocean GSH Part time....... :yahoo:

attachment.php

PuRSE!!!! THis is one my Fav's outta your collection!!!! :love:

yAH better watch that tent of your yours!!! hahaha :boxing:

PuRSE!!!! THis is one my Fav's outta your collection!!!! :love:

yAH better watch that tent of your yours!!! hahaha :boxing:

Hmmm.....As it turned out, we needed to hire several guards since I am not the only one prepared to live in a tent, we had to expand a bit! So, hands off the PT, hmmm....unless you want to share your amazingly gorgeous Sienna?? :heart::heart:

tent1.jpg

Thank you girls! Good luck on your hunt LV!! Totally worth tracking down. :yes:This was actually the only PT I have seen in this combo although I'm sure there are plenty hiding in a back room someplace :graucho: