is it true

Actually I have heard that the Amex concierge service can find you a Birkin although they will charge double the retail price. Don't know if it's true or not...

Centruian and Platinum concierge use a couple of the reputable resellers from our list in the shopping thread. So in that sense, yes, you can "avoid" waiting for your bag you can however purchase from them directly.

Either way you will pay a considerable premium.

Centruian and Platinum concierge use a couple of the reputable resellers from our list in the shopping thread. So in that sense, yes, you can "avoid" waiting for your bag you can however purchase from them directly.

Either way you will pay a considerable premium.

oui! tried it once and they directed me towards the fantastic createursdeluxe . well at least one has not to question the authenticy of the items so it is a good thing for some who are not familiar with h like we are and would never buy on their own via resellers etc.

Well to have the AmEx Centurion Card - you must spend at least $250,000.00 per year, the annual fee is $2500.00 and there is a $5000.00 one time initiation fee. SO..... for the fees alone you can buy a Birkin at the H Boutique if you choose non-exotic.

Yes, it's true, but why bother with it when you can just negotiate with CDL on your own and probably pay less? At least that's what I think.

true and well i just tried (long time ago) you know curiosity kills the cat :shame: i just wanted to know what the fuzz was all about that concierge service. result it sucks in more then one way (maybe better in other parts of the world though)

Well to have the AmEx Centurion Card - you must spend at least $250,000.00 per year, the annual fee is $2500.00 and there is a $5000.00 one time initiation fee. SO..... for the fees alone you can buy a Birkin at the H Boutique if you choose non-exotic.
your quote is lovely!
I'd love to know the author.
If it is you, penny, then I'd love to listen to more!
angie tia