baby stroller on sale ?

solitair

ooops!got a new bag!
Mar 18, 2006
hi gals i want to get the burberry baby stroller but i was wondering if any of you saw any on sale in a boutique near you?
if so please please pleeeeeeeeeeease give me the location and if possible the number of the boutique , before i buy one here,as they sell them here fully priced as it is sold in baby boutiques and not a burberry one.

thanx aloooooooooot
i would appreciate the help :smile:;)

I saw it at the Duty Free Shops here its $600 my friend is working there she could get it less 25% employees discount and its only $450 nice deal right?

hi burberry gals...
sorry i took along time replying but i just had my baby boy and things are crazy around here!
thanks to all of u...
i really need one now i dont care if its on sale i just need one baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
but we dont have a burberry boutique here so if u have seen one in a boutique near u pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease give me their location..
thanks aloooooooooooooot

You can order it online from saks and neiman marcus. Saks is having their EGC event today if that helps. :smile: I am sure you can find it at other online stores too if you do a google search. I haven't seen it on sale since it was released.

Congratulations on your baby boy! :yahoo:I would get a snap and go and use the infant car seat until baby is a few months old and then use the Maclaren. You might want something a bit more secure for a newborn.

Try to get some rest...having a newborn can be exhausting. Let me just share one book/DVD that was a lifesaver with a newborn: Happiest Baby on the Block. I wish I had read it sooner. The time goes by fast so enjoy your baby boy!

thanx gals...at this point im not looking for one at sale i'll buy one fully priced i just need to know where it is available..
thank god for saks!
i'll order one nowwwwwww

nypersonalshopper
thanx aloooot
ur right im exhausted and the day goes by like a flash...there is just not enogh time! thanx for the dvd reccomendation i'll order it for amazon but i didnt understand what u meant by getting a maclaren?
please do explain..need all the help i can get at this point :smile:

love shopping

i was wondering about that too.i havent seen one in person ..thanx for giving me the heads up..i appreciate it:smile:

kimberf

thanx alooooot..
i appreciate it :smile:

thanx gals...at this point im not looking for one at sale i'll buy one fully priced i just need to know where it is available..
thank god for saks!
i'll order one nowwwwwww

nypersonalshopper
thanx aloooot
ur right im exhausted and the day goes by like a flash...there is just not enogh time! thanx for the dvd reccomendation i'll order it for amazon but i didnt understand what u meant by getting a maclaren?
please do explain..need all the help i can get at this point :smile:

Solitair, I am sorry I should have mentioned that Maclaren makes the Burberry stroller. I just meant that with a newborn, you might want to use your infant car seat and a snap and go or universal. Or use a stroller with a bassinett. The Burberry stroller is beautiful, but it doesn't offer enough support for a newborn. I would use something else for the first 3 months and then put your son in the Burberry.

Try to get someone to watch your son (like Dh) for a couple of hours so you can get an uninterrupted block of sleep. Sleeping without listening for the monitor can be so refreshing. I also found even just going to the drug store for diapers for a half-hour by myself helped, too. The first few months are the hardest. But just wait for that first smile and it will all be worth it!:heart:

nypersonalshopper

ur right about everything..im so glued to my son that i dont know what im gonna do when i get back to work..im gonna freak out! its so hard for me to seperate from him.. maybe cause its my firt child?
for now my mom watches my son for a coulpe houres and i go to the strangest houres of sleep( i sleep like a cow..no feelings of the surrondings what so ever)..i started looking for a stroller with a bassenet and i took ur advice and postponed the burberry for a while...

thanx for everything..its so great talking to someone who shares the obsession of bags and newborns!
:smile: