Tiny CHANEL dustbags for earrings NEW for 08

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
I just got this from FedEx (I love to get packaged through the mail). My SA told me they were now doing small dustbags for earrings. I don't remember if he said it was for all jewelry or just for earrings.

These earrings are from the 08 collection, I'll post my entire haul later, but I just had to share this tiny cute dustbag!

005-1.jpg

Ohhh, I just bought a pretty pair the other day from 08C and it came with the adorable dustbag too! :nuts: Haha, I was actually considering those red earrings (would be cute with my Jumbo!) but I bought a different pair instead. :heart:

Love your earrings and the tiny dustbag. So cute!!! :tup:

Sort of sad it took them this long to come out with dustbags for the jewelry. I spent a good bit of money on necklaces and got a pair of earrings and no bags with them, but as mentioned - because they were 07 items.:rolleyes:

I was sort of taken back the first time I purchased jewelry from Chanel and the box had that foam that looks like sound proofing for a music studio..!?!:wtf:

Aww, I will! :heart: Just waiting for my reissue to get here and then I'll post them all together! ;) Yeah, the '08 earrings are out!! :nuts: I saw some pretty ones at the Chanel boutique a few days ago, but I have too many in general haha, so I was trying to be good! :P

oh sweetie, show us your pretty pair!! i'm so excited! 08 earrings are already out??

Love your earrings and the tiny dustbag. So cute!!! :tup:

Sort of sad it took them this long to come out with dustbags for the jewelry. I spent a good bit of money on necklaces and got a pair of earrings and no bags with them, but as mentioned - because they were 07 items.:rolleyes:

I was sort of taken back the first time I purchased jewelry from Chanel and the box had that foam that looks like sound proofing for a music studio..!?!
:wtf:
ITA. I was a bit shocked too when I opened the box and saw the foam.

I'm disappointed that I didn't get a dustbag with my earrings now. :sad: It's not a HUGE deal, lol, but still.

Congrats on your new haul OP, more pics!!!