How much for the Van Cleef and Arpels Magic Alhambra necklace?

loveluxe

Jan 22, 2007
I'd LOVE the Van Cleef and Arpels Alhambra opera length necklace (19 or 20 motifs, I believe it is). Exactly how much would I be looking at for one of these? I don't know if I'll ever have the pleasure of owning one or not, but I was just curious if I should ever consider it as a possibility and save for one or if it was completely out of reach. Thanks!

they are having ANOTHER price increase they go up nov 1st
Do you have an idea of how much the price increase will be?

I so much want to get the single grey MOP single motif in white gold. It was $1,350 when I was in the boutique last month. I probably won't be able to get back there until the end of November.

I was just in the store trying to decide whether to get something before the increase and the SA told me they were expecting about a 6-7% increase. Nov 1 was the confirmed date so she encouraged me to buy :P

Thank you! It's not as much as I feared. I was sort of thinking they might make it 10%.

Did you buy anything?

Hi,Does anyone know the price of the 18ct gold vintage 20 motif black onyx clover alhambra necklace for this year?

Does anyone know the price for this necklace?

I have tried to phone yesterday and today Van cleef & Arpels in London Harods,Bond st and Regent st,still cant get anyone to pick up the phone at the other end!
It feels like the secret service trying to get a price!:confused1:

Help!