What's your opinion on LUCY bags?

licencetocook

H ballerina
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
I love structured bags and I think I am falling for Ms. Lucy:love:. Opinions please....

1. Do you like Lucy and why?
2. How would you wear her if you have one?
3. Do you see Lucy as a dressy or a casual bag?
4. what would be your preferred colour or leather?

black lucy.jpg

bbrown lucy.jpg

croc lucy.jpg

croc lucy side.jpg

two tone lucy.jpg

LTC, your taste is so varied and I love how you love all H bags!!!! You are a girl after my own heart!!! I heard these bags are more popular in certain regions of France where the women prefer to be under the radar. I like this bag and would carry it if I had one. However, this bag I would prefer in a bright color to make it a little more funky. The only problem is you already have a ton of red.

I love the name since my cat is called Lucy lol. How does this work size wise? On the shoulder bag?

That's a lovely name for a cat. Could you post a pic of your Lucy?

As to sizes, Lucy bag comes in PM, MM and GM:

PM H20xW18xD8cm
MM H25xW21xD10cm
GM H36xW31xD12cm

I have only seen MM IRL. The straps are too short for Lucy to be a shoulder bag.

That's a lovely name for a cat. Could you post a pic of your Lucy?

As to sizes, Lucy bag comes in PM, MM and GM:

PM H20xW18xD8cm
MM H25xW21xD10cm
GM H36xW31xD12cm

I have only seen MM IRL. The straps are too short for Lucy to be a shoulder bag.

Oh it sounds fab, I do like the discreteness of the shape:yes:

Here is my Lucy:love:
lucy.jpg

Nola: That's a cute and unusual cat. What breed is she?

LTC: I'm sorry but I don't like the shape of the bag :sad:. It's too structured (very boxy) for me and I like unstructured bag. Go for it since you've fallen in love with her! :smile:.

I think the bag can be suitable for both evening and day bag depending on the size you go for.

I prefer it in bright color, i.e. orange, yellow

I love how you love all H bags!!!!

A girl does need variety in her life:heart:!

I heard these bags are more popular in certain regions of France where the women prefer to be under the radar. I like this bag and would carry it if I had one. However, this bag I would prefer in a bright color to make it a little more funky. The only problem is you already have a ton of red.

I went to an insane event which is basically a semi-annual gathering of H resellers from different parts of Japan (new thread in progress). I saw two unused chamonix Lucys with white topstitch in black and rouge H:nuts::love::love::nuts:. I do have a lot of rouge bags, but that's my favourite H colour. May be I should buy one, take her to France and find her other siblings.

A girl does need variety in her life:heart:!

I went to an insane event which is basically a semi-annual gathering of H resellers from different parts of Japan (new thread in progress). I saw two unused chamonix Lucys with white topstitch in black and rouge H:nuts::love::love::nuts:. I do have a lot of rouge bags, but that's my favourite H colour. May be I should buy one, take her to France and find her other siblings.
Well, you know, if you love rouge H and use it a lot, then don't let my opinion stop you. I LOVE black box, I go weak in the knees when I see it, more than any leather, including exotics. So, I buy it all the time. Never regretted it. So, if a rouge H Lucy is what makes you weak in the knees, then don't let me stop you. Rouge H box is my second favorite combo.

Well, you know, if you love rouge H and use it a lot, then don't let my opinion stop you. I LOVE black box, I go weak in the knees when I see it, more than any leather, including exotics. So, I buy it all the time. Never regretted it. So, if a rouge H Lucy is what makes you weak in the knees, then don't let me stop you. Rouge H box is my second favorite combo.

HERMESGROUPIE--dont knnow what you do in real life but you should be a stylist..........for those of us impaired in that way:smile: