Carly: Leather or Signature?

It still seems like a long while away but my birthday is in two months, and I plan to save up and get myself a Carly. Thanks to my new job at Godiva, it makes things much easier and faster (money wise). Back on topic, I am currently eyeing the chili in leather and beet for the signature, but I cannot decide which one to get. A little help? :P

Attachments

• 10615_B4H9-1_d2.jpg
    10615_B4H9-1_d2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 10619_BKHE3-1_d2.jpg
    10619_BKHE3-1_d2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 38
I had the same issue..black leather carly or black/khaki signature carly? In the end, I'm going for the signature version..it just seems to work better (more casual maybe?) with the nice slouch that the carly has....just my 2 cents :yes:

I prefer the signature look on the Carly instead of the leather...for some reason the leather just doesn't "wow" me.

Maybe get the signature bag and leather accessories? That's what I usually do!

I prefer the signature look on the Carly instead of the leather...for some reason the leather just doesn't "wow" me.

Maybe get the signature bag and leather accessories? That's what I usually do!

Ditto!:tup:

Off topic:Love your Thumper avatar! Who's the girl??

They are both GORGEOUS! But for me, I think I like the signature/beet better. It's more casual, as am I. But the leather is beautiful too. I guess get the one that fits your lifestyle more.

I am VERY casual, and after buying and returning MANY signature Carly's, I FINALLY purchased a medium chocolate leather Carly and I LOVE this bag!!!!! The leather is just so soft and supple and this bag can be worn casual OR dressy! I am a SAHM, so my wardrobe consists mainly of jeans, khaki's and gym clothes! I have been wearing this bag since I got her on Oct 7th, and I dont have any inkling of putting her away for another!!!!!!!!!! Her slouch is TDF!!!! Good luck w/ your decision and please keep us posted!!!!