Who has the Gucci Positano???

twochubbycheeks

..just KEEP swimming
Aug 18, 2007
Hi am really interested in a Gucci Positano, but I want to have an idea first how it really looks like. I have seen quite a few on ebay, but then.. not totally sure if they are authentic, of course.:confused1::confused1::confused1:

I would really appreciate all you ladies out there who have a Gucci Positano, if you can please post a pic of your Positano.. I would really like to see how the inside looks like... like what color is the lining supposed to be when the outer color is brown, or black, etc...:confused1::confused1::confused1:

Any info and pics you can provide will be greatly appreciated!!! TIA!!! :smile:

Someone just posted pics with a new Positano a couple of weeks ago...If you search around, she posted some great pics! Good luck...I have never seen it IRL but it looks amazing!

hi there
i got the positano last month. here is my post with pics. hope this helps!
http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/i-got-the-limited-edition-positano-metallic-leather-179841.html

msjenn your limited edition positano is sooooo beautiful!!! i love it! i didn't even know they made that bag! what a shame to call myself a gucci fan...:sad:

If you're into limited edition bags, they also have the abbey medium shoulder bag in gold GG fabric, and it's only available in Hawaii as well.

Hi am really interested in a Gucci Positano, but I want to have an idea first how it really looks like. I have seen quite a few on ebay, but then.. not totally sure if they are authentic, of course.:confused1::confused1::confused1:

I would really appreciate all you ladies out there who have a Gucci Positano, if you can please post a pic of your Positano.. I would really like to see how the inside looks like... like what color is the lining supposed to be when the outer color is brown, or black, etc...:confused1::confused1::confused1:

Any info and pics you can provide will be greatly appreciated!!! TIA!!! :smile:

I love the positano too!! Unfortunately I don't own one but I tried the brown one on at the Gucci store and the lining is brown. Hope this helps!

Thanks Ladies for all your replies. Sorry I wasn't able to reply back.. I have been hang out at the Pregnancy Forum for a while now..;)

I love the Positano.. it's very classy. I have the bigger size.. it can fit everything there so it's very practical for me. Thanks for sharing your insights on it. I wanted to make sure I got an original one. :tup: