Hype Arletty in Gunmetal

Very pretty! I don't have this particular bag, but I have the Hype Westshire Satchel in Orange (picture is from Zappo's). I got it about 2 years ago and just recently found it while cleaning my closet. I decided it was time to start using it again - I slathered on some leather moisturizer and good as new! Hype makes nice quality bags for reasonable prices...I think you'll love yours!

Attachments

• hype bag.jpeg
    hype bag.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 38
I love that bag and actually have a coupon for Bluefly and I was thinking about getting it!! Hype bags are amazing and really affordable. You will love it! Make sure you post some pics when you get her!!

Cute! I ordered a Hype bag (Costa del Sol) last week and should be here soon. I've heard really good things about them! Some Marshall's and TJ Maxx's carry them too!

princessaj0603, I ended up getting the black. I liked the gunmetal but realized it would be more of a "specialty" color for me and I probably wouldn't carry it that often. Plus the black was marked down to $99 so I couldn't pass up a deal like that. I just checked UPS and it should be on my porch when I get home! So of course I'll be posting pics later in my "Broke My Ban....Again" thread. :wlae:

princessaj0603, I ended up getting the black. I liked the gunmetal but realized it would be more of a "specialty" color for me and I probably wouldn't carry it that often. Plus the black was marked down to $99 so I couldn't pass up a deal like that. I just checked UPS and it should be on my porch when I get home! So of course I'll be posting pics later in my "Broke My Ban....Again" thread. :wlae:

Ohh yes make sure you post pics I really wanna see it. I have been thinking about getting a Casa bag and I wanna see how it looks and if you really love it!

Let us know!!

I just bought an arletty at http://www.smartbargains.com/go.sb?...catid=316&prodid=1111410928&t=Search...prod.1 for only 124. I saw one at ebay to http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300162484049&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=020
And they look slightly different? I saw one on bluefly which is a more expensive version as well?
This will be my first hype bag as well as metallic. I'm still looking to get some other metallics though... and was thinking of a cole haan maybe if the price gets any lower or on ebay.