www.dior.com fall/wintergoodies !

nataliam1976

Nov 14, 2006
since i have been sitting at home slacking for a good while, i decided to do something purposeful...hence the new threads to come ! ;) lets start with clothes ... i might like crazy bags or shoes, but i am a fan of feminine and elegant and classy/classic when it comes to clothes...i :heart: the autumn line, i so wish i could afford Dior clothes as well....

Attachments

• Diorautumn1.JPG
    Diorautumn1.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Diorautumn2.JPG
    Diorautumn2.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 78
  • Diorautumn3.JPG
    Diorautumn3.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Diorautumn5.JPG
    Diorautumn5.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Diorautumn6.JPG
    Diorautumn6.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 63
lets move on to winter ...these are my absolute favourites but there will be more to come...hopefully something to drool over for everyone !

Attachments

• Diorwinter17.JPG
    Diorwinter17.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Diorwinter6.JPG
    Diorwinter6.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Diorwinter3.JPG
    Diorwinter3.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 70
  • Diorwinter7.JPG
    Diorwinter7.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 80
  • Diorwinter1.JPG
    Diorwinter1.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 73
and more....

Attachments

• Diorwinter9.JPG
    Diorwinter9.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Diorwinter8.JPG
    Diorwinter8.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Diorwinter5.JPG
    Diorwinter5.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 70
  • Diorwinter4.JPG
    Diorwinter4.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Diorwinter2.JPG
    Diorwinter2.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 74
and more...:nuts:

Attachments

• Diorwinter10.JPG
    Diorwinter10.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Diorwinter11.JPG
    Diorwinter11.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 56
  • Diorwinter12.JPG
    Diorwinter12.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Diorwinter13.JPG
    Diorwinter13.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Diorwinter14.JPG
    Diorwinter14.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 74
so...anything youre loving? :love:anything youre hating? :Push:

Attachments

• Diorwinter15.JPG
    Diorwinter15.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Diorwinter16.JPG
    Diorwinter16.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Diorwinter18.JPG
    Diorwinter18.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Diorwinter19.JPG
    Diorwinter19.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 69
I've been in love with the black and cream coats with the belt/strassed buckle for awhile now, I love the detail on the belt (attached a photo) :love:
I wish the black came in textured wool like the cream one, the cream is $4590 (I could maybe justify a Dior coat for that price :sneaky: ) but the black one (cashmere) is $8835 which I definitely can't justify, it's so beautiful though.

I love the black suit with the bow on the jacket too, so pretty.

Attachments

• 860396105_22d154516e.jpg
    860396105_22d154516e.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 84
I've been in love with the black and cream coats with the belt/strassed buckle for awhile now, I love the detail on the belt (attached a photo) :love:
I wish the black came in textured wool like the cream one, the cream is $4590 (I could maybe justify a Dior coat for that price :sneaky: ) but the black one (cashmere) is $8835 which I definitely can't justify, it's so beautiful though.

I love the black suit with the bow on the jacket too, so pretty.

i dont think i wanted to know these prices...:nogood: do you think i could just sell my house and splash out on the whole collection?;) im not sure if it would be that reasonable!:crybaby:

i love that suit as well, so chic...:love:

i love every single piece, they're even more luscious in real life. but even a cardigan from dior is 800 euros (it was sooo pretty with huge gems covered in black lace encircling the collar line, i'm eternally regretting not getting it). that said, nat hun, during the sales in paris (at the flagship) in june, A FEW ROOMS FULL of clothing were on sale (from relatively recent lines) so, y'know.. i'm sure you could get an item or ten. ;)

i love every single piece, they're even more luscious in real life. but even a cardigan from dior is 800 euros (it was sooo pretty with huge gems covered in black lace encircling the collar line, i'm eternally regretting not getting it). that said, nat hun, during the sales in paris (at the flagship) in june, A FEW ROOMS FULL of clothing were on sale (from relatively recent lines) so, y'know.. i'm sure you could get an item or ten. ;)

with the furniture expenses we have had and the new apartment, i dont think so ! :nuts::crybaby::hysteric:

i dont think i wanted to know these prices...:nogood: do you think i could just sell my house and splash out on the whole collection?;) im not sure if it would be that reasonable!:crybaby:

i love that suit as well, so chic...:love:
The prices are scary aren't they. I was gushing over the catalogue when it arrived until I read the price list. I really love how classic and timeless a lot of the pieces are.

with the furniture expenses we have had and the new apartment, i dont think so ! :nuts::crybaby::hysteric:

:nuts::nuts:
NEW APARTMENT!!!! HURRAH!
yes you are going to get some new dior threads missy! just like how you're going to be toting your fuschia croc kelly. :graucho: it's definitely in the cards!

p/s hun, what's the decor like in your new place? i finally finally have time off tomorrow to go to the shops to get you a house-warming present. *heaves a hugeeee sigh of relief*

RWT is Faaaaaaaaantastc But i really miss the old days where DIor Bags were the IT + most wanted bags, no offense to whom like current bags but i miss the era of 2000-2004/5 .. they really need to work on their leather goods department .. i would love to see vaaaaaaaarious range of saddles too :sad:

Thaaaaanks natalia :heart: