love for the messenger!!

txgirl

Aug 14, 2007
I just got my first bal messenger (07 bleu glacier) and I love it!! I think it might be my favorite style at the moment (though I just ordered a tomato first from styledrops, so we'll have to see). How do others feel about the flat messenger? It seems like it isn't a hugely popular style among tpf girls and I wonder why. It seems so fun and casual to me--I love the adjustable strap and the size is great for a smallish gal (I am 5' 4" and about 108 lbs). I have no idea how to post pictures (would love it if anyone could explain it to me). Any other messenger lovers want to post some modeling pics? I am curious to see how others wear their messengers.:smile:

I really want one for my University work etc. I like the idea of being able to carry all my junk around with me in a sophisticated bag lol

I'm after a bright coloured one but not many come up for sale :sad:

that's actually the next one on my bbag list!! well, not the flat messenger style but the courier one is what im lusting after right now! sorry i know you asked for a modeling pic but i can't help but share my excitement about getting a messenger (courier style) bag ! congrats!!

I need someone to sell one soon cos at the moment I'm lugging everything around in a plastic shopping bag and I look like a hobo lmao.... not very sophisticated at all!!!

Congratulations!!!

I love cross-body messenger style bags too. My all time #1 favorite practical bag is the Flat Hobo Messenger from '02 and '03. It's also a good one for shorter girls ;o)

Congratulations!!!

I love cross-body messenger style bags too. My all time #1 favorite practical bag is the Flat Hobo Messenger from '02 and '03. It's also a good one for shorter girls ;o)

I should have said that I got the bag from Real Deal!! Thank you, it is perfect! I can't wait to wear it (been raining in Houston for the past few days).

I also love the flat messenger style and have worn it both as a shoulder bag and cross-body. It's a great around town bag, especially with kids. The only drawback I see is that it doesn't hold a huge amount so isn't so great for travel or if you need to carry a lot.

Congrats on your new Bal! Please post pics!

BTW, I am 5 feet nothing!:yes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 246
Congrats! I LOVE the flat messenger and Blue Glacier is gorgeous, can't wait to see your pics! BTW, I was debating your bag on RDC!!!! Anyway, I have two flat messengers, Vert Fonce and a newly arrived VIOLET! I'll be posting pictures soon, too. I am 5'8, but I have a shorter torso and the longest strap is perfect.
Enjoy your new bag!

Congrats! I LOVE the flat messenger and Blue Glacier is gorgeous, can't wait to see your pics! BTW, I was debating your bag on RDC!!!! Anyway, I have two flat messengers, Vert Fonce and a newly arrived VIOLET! I'll be posting pictures soon, too. I am 5'8, but I have a shorter torso and the longest strap is perfect.
Enjoy your new bag!

Does the violet messenger have silver hardware? I was just looking at one on raffaelo network.com and I think it had silver... Anyone know if this style comes in tomato?? I have a red addiction...