Most of my collection!!

ndbeekeeper

Apr 13, 2007
Thought I would finally post some pics of my collection. For some reason, my Graffiti Pochette and my Trocadero did not get into the pics(shy I guess!):graucho:The are, in no particular order Monceau, Concorde, Speey Mallatier, Speedy 25, Cersies Speedy, Yellow Epi Speedy 30, Epi wallet, Epi Pochette, Vernis Spring St., Damier Ipanema, Damier Pochette, Damier Snap Wallet, Damier Triana, Damier Sauvage Gazelle, Popincourt, Cerises Pochette, Tresor Wallet, Checkbook cover, Mono Alma, Mussette Tango, Damier Planner, Graffiti Alma PM Peach:PWhew!! Great...I type them all in and now I can't get my pic to upload! Someone please help a coputer semi-literate!!

Good Lord...I feel mentally challenged or something. I CANNOT get these pics to load anywhere. I at least got on shot to load as my avatar, but this is ridiculous!! AAARRRGG!!! I will keep trying, meanwhile, get out the microscopes and check out the teeny tiny bags in my avatar!!! Sorry guys!!

Good Lord...I feel mentally challenged or something. I CANNOT get these pics to load anywhere. I at least got on shot to load as my avatar, but this is ridiculous!! AAARRRGG!!! I will keep trying, meanwhile, get out the microscopes and check out the teeny tiny bags in my avatar!!! Sorry guys!!
I think I can see the Graffiti, LOL!

I am a goofball too and I can't get my pics to upload. My files are always too big and I don't know how to resize them... I would love to share too!

Im going to the book store now.. hee..