Looking for a perfume bottle, apple shaped

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Ive been looking for years for a perfume bottle that looks like an apple. I bought one 9 years ago that broke and Im totally trying to find one like it but cannot come even close...

Anyone have any suggestion? Ideas?

nina ricci just came out with a new one called nina.
it's apple shaped and it's red as well.
also as somebody has already mentioned, lolita lemprika makes one. that ones purple with gold trimmings.

nina ricci just came out with a new one called nina.
it's apple shaped and it's red as well.
also as somebody has already mentioned, lolita lemprika makes one. that ones purple with gold trimmings.

I second this! I have the nina ricci - it's pretty sugary but such a cute scent.

Are you making your own perfume, bagluv?

I just checked ebay: They have some that you can do a buy it now:
Apple Perfume Bottle

1) auction # 200007094120-this was a stunning Silvestri Ruby Ped Glass Perfume bottle-very beautiful. BIN $30.00 (I think) They said to contact them by phone with questions 239-851-9995.

2)Nina Ricca small perfume $16.99
# 290168122687 You can get a idea of what the bottle looks like, this is very pretty too.

3) Avon auction # 9505476522 $6.99 Nice and the price is great.

Good luck.

I second this! I have the nina ricci - it's pretty sugary but such a cute scent.

Are you making your own perfume, bagluv?

I have in the past...but didnt turn out so good...lol...

I have a perfume that I adore..que fluer,I want to put this in there...

I went to smell Ricci today...like you said....it is sooo sweet...not my kind of fragrance at all...:s

Back to square one.....lol...

I just checked ebay: They have some that you can do a buy it now:
Apple Perfume Bottle

1) auction # 200007094120-this was a stunning Silvestri Ruby Ped Glass Perfume bottle-very beautiful. BIN $30.00 (I think) They said to contact them by phone with questions 239-851-9995.

2)Nina Ricca small perfume $16.99
# 290168122687 You can get a idea of what the bottle looks like, this is very pretty too.

3) Avon auction # 9505476522 $6.99 Nice and the price is great.

Good luck.

Thanks alot!!!

Im gonna check those out!!!!!

DKNY has two scents that are apple shaped ... one is green and one is red, I think.

I checked those out too..but its a bit too round and doesnt seem to applish to me...lol...

Dang...its so crazy to try and find something that seems like it would be easy to find....

I am studing to be a teacher...so this has meaning for me....

I checked those out too..but its a bit too round and doesnt seem to applish to me...lol...

Dang...its so crazy to try and find something that seems like it would be easy to find....

I am studing to be a teacher...so this has meaning for me....

I'm a teacher too!
I have the dkny bottle on my desk, but nobody actually thinks that its an apple, they just know that its a bottle of dkny!:girlsigh: