Any Black Jumbo Flap available? HELP!

MYPL

Sep 10, 2007
Hey all! I need help! I am trying to buy a black jumbo flap with silver hardware before the price increase. Does anyone know of any store who has the bag available? Would appreciate if you can reply to me or send me a PM. Thanks so much!!!!

Chanel @ south Coast plaza has the jumbo in patent leather, I just picked mine up last week and as of Thursday there was still 3 available in black patent leather- $2395 and the tax is 7.75 % ask for Marie 714 754 7455

As of late last week...the Neimans in Mclean had one ..703-761-1600 ext..3032 and the Chanel boutique had one black patent 703-847-0555....I hope this helps...and Happy bag hunting...

how is the black patent jumbo flap in real life? i'm debating beween the caviar leather and the patent in navy color but since it's so hard to find, i am considering black patent. which one looks nicer? after checking the old caviar leather vs.the new caviar thread, i'm more confused.

how is the black patent jumbo flap in real life? i'm debating beween the caviar leather and the patent in navy color but since it's so hard to find, i am considering black patent. which one looks nicer? after checking the old caviar leather vs.the new caviar thread, i'm more confused.

The navy is very nice, but really hard to find...it does show the quilted detail and really is rich in color.... I just picked up the black patent about a week or so ago and love it...if you wear black alot gotta get the black... I love the bag and I definetly think it is worth it.....hope you can grab it before the price increase

wow! I cant believe TPfers...!! you guys are a great help to all, if I need a bag someday after my purseban -- you guys will be the most reliable and fastest source.