Chanel Jackets- Pics!

bulletproofsoul

Always on the hunt
O.G.
Jan 18, 2007
OK, so with this modeling session (and the reassurance of the lovely ladies in my other post), I have solved the dilemma of keeping the cabas. She DEFINITELY a keeper! :yes:
I tried her on with both jackets and she looks AMAZING! Really gives an edge to the jackets that is really my "stamp" that I like to put on everything.

Now, onto the jackets. They are also, a new love of mine. The 2 I have are both ebay finds. I found an absolutely INCREDIBLE jacket at the trunk show that I put my name down for, even though I will cry when I see the price. I'm assuming it will be around $6K :wtf:. I will be paying for it for a very long time. So I better quit with this frivolity! :sweatdrop:

The tweed jacket is fantastic. It's from 2004. It has very subtle black sequins throughout. It's a 34 and fits perfectly. It has the cardigan neckline and no buttons, just a hook & eye closure.

The black riding jacket is more vintage, and is a very light wool (summer wool). It was missing its size tag, so I'm guessing it's a 36. It is pretty loose on me in the arms, but fits OK in the torso when buttoned. I love the oversized collar. It's super funky and I'm thinking both of these would look great with the ankle booties I saw today. (Uh oh!)

Both look so good with the cabas. I'm wearing both jackets with a forever 21 mini tube dress (Ha! I know! Good old forever 21!) And my sole pair of Louboutin bruges.

I do have a question, if anyone can help answer it: I know Chanel jackets can be altered, but how big is too big to be considered worth it? If I'm a 34 and a jacket I fall in love with is a 38, is that too much of a stretch? At what point would the jacket lose it's lines and start to LOOK altered? :confused1: Advice is appreciated!

Thanks for indulging me tonight, everyone. Just catching up on posting my goods! :shame:

Attachments

• Chanel Tweed.jpg
    Chanel Tweed.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 6,177
  • Chanel Tweed Full.jpg
    Chanel Tweed Full.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,369
  • Chanel Black Riding Jacket.jpg
    Chanel Black Riding Jacket.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,199
  • Chanel Black Riding Jacket full.jpg
    Chanel Black Riding Jacket full.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,270
OMG that tweed is TDF!!! lucky girl!! I'd KILL for long sleeve black tweed jacket! but i cant find one ANYWHERE and I'm way tooo scared of being jipped on ebay.

Congrats! You look soooo good! :drool:

I love the tweed. I have been looking for one but have been unsuccessful. If I am going to spend that much on it, I should really really like it. But back to you, both look great. My favorite is the tweed. Thanks for sharing.

You're rockin' in both jacket. But if you're gonna pay that much for a jacket, get the one that is your size. 4 size bigger is a lot imo. Unless you really really love it, then it's a keeper.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Love all your outfits here! Drop dead gorgeous....The Chanel jacket is in my wishlist and i'm starting to save and hope to own one:love:

Congrats and you look great with the chanel jacket, that's a keeper:drool::drool: