I got these Prada flats from Bluefly...

Jesus Christ people.... these are such ordinary shoes!!!!!!! The only reason you like them is because it obviously says Prada on them... otherwise you could get shoes like these at Steve Madden for 30 bucks, and they'd probably be of smiliar quality. I am very sorry to say this, but these shoes are not stylish at all.

There is absolutely NO reason for rudeness here!please refrain from nasty comments....!

Jesus Christ people.... these are such ordinary shoes!!!!!!! The only reason you like them is because it obviously says Prada on them... otherwise you could get shoes like these at Steve Madden for 30 bucks, and they'd probably be of smiliar quality. I am very sorry to say this, but these shoes are not stylish at all.

:dftt:

There is absolutely NO reason for rudeness here!please refrain from nasty comments....!

WOW, only 2 posts in the entire PF and both are starting controversy. Who cares if they say "Prada" on them, who are you to tell them how they should spend their money.

It's just like someone buying a BMW only for the name. so what!!!!!

by the way, those shoes are adorable!! I LOVE ballet flats! :smile:

Ok people. I am sorry if I offended anyone. It just pains me that good style is nowadays confused with spending a lot of money on items that display not much more than brand names. You guys can argue with me that these shoes are amazing or what not, but nobody can deny that they would so much as think of spending 300 bucks on them if there was no Prada sign on them. Same goes for those hidious nylon Prada bags which look cheap cheap cheap and cost 30 times too much. I wouldn't mind these shoes having a sign on them if they were indeed anything special. But come on, they are simple black ballet flats. WAKE UP!!!

Furthermore, I just want to make it clear that I do not think that these shoes are ugly. They ARE cute, but too simple for any "oomph" over them. And I apologiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiize again. Don't be offended, this is just a forum. I know you will enjoy them no matter what some bi*ch on the internet(that would be me in this case) says about them. There is nothing better than making a purchase that makes you happy. So I really didn't want to rain on your parade, just expressing some opinion. Sorry if it sounded too harsh!