Help me decide on a zucca!

toki

little bunny foo foo
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
I need help deciding which of these to keep, and which to sell. Zucca 1 is signed by Simone and I like that the bunny's ears aren't cut off at the top, but Zucca 2 has better placement on the back. I realized that it would be silly to keep both :sweatdrop: now it's just a matter of deciding which one gets a new home.

Zucca 1

PA140022.JPG

Zucca 2

PA140025.JPG

which is more important to you... Simone's signature, or better print placement on the back. because tbh the fronts look almost identical to me. personally i like the 2nd one's back better... and to me thats more important than a signature :3

so... #2 for me (swap the qees! adios qee = :heart:)

which is more important to you... Simone's signature, or better print placement on the back. because tbh the fronts look almost identical to me. personally i like the 2nd one's back better... and to me thats more important than a signature :3

so... #2 for me (swap the qees! adios qee = :heart:)

Yeahhh....I think I'd want to keep both if the fronts were different. And I'd definitely swap the qees if I kept #2 :smile: I only have one adios qee, so he travels among my inferno bags right now.

I prefer the second one. The fronts are almost exactly the same and the back has WATERMELON BOY~!

You could sell the first one for sooo much with the signature on it, though! But it's just a siggy, and placement is more important.

I like the first one because I like the bullets on the back but I also like the second one because I :love:watermelon boy.... so I'm torn. I think in the end the first one wins my :heart:. This is a tough choice...good luck, they're both cute so you'll be okay no matter which you choose!

Hmm, I guess I should also mention that I have some of the characters (like watermelon boy - I love him too!) on other inferno pieces:

P9190044thumb.jpg
P9190045thumb.jpg

P9190036thumb.jpg
P9190038thumb.jpg

PA140027.JPG

PA140028.JPG

I guess it really comes down to which zucca fits in with my inferno collection better. I just wish I had a zucca without pink ipod girl on the front :Push: I somehow ended up with too much of her and not enough bunnies.

I think keep the second one, because the second one has more variety with its print placement (less repetition of characters!) and I think the placement is a lot better in general. And I actually prefer to not have Simone's signature on pieces, because that's just yucky ink scribbles as far as I'm concerned -shrug-

i'd probably keep the first, since you have such a collection of inferno anyway...afterall, at this point, if you have more than one inferno piece, you are collecting -- and the signature is worth collecting.