Where's Some of Our LV Gals?

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
So I think this is OK here since it pertains to members who typically only frequent the LV area.

Steve had a similar one a couple months ago....and I'm noticing a lot of people not around anymore.

So if you've seen/heard from the following...please let us know what's happened to them (i.e. life is busy, moved on to a different forum, etc.)

And if you have people you've been wondering about...let us know! We might know where they've gone!

I'll Start:

Blew415 (I know she was moving...but haven't heard from her in ages)

Michelle 1025 (just life busy? Haven't seen her posting)

It seems like a few of the gals have gone over to the "H" side and Chanel forum!! I miss them!!! :sad:
Twiggers, it's nice to still see you around even though you are more of a BBag girl!!! :smile:

I've been around- (not that anybody has missed me!) - and my name has changed- from Frozen_Alaska to just Alaska.

Mlowran's been gone and so has Ethan's Mommy too! Where are yuuuuu?

Probably in the Chanel Forum. LOL.. I was also an active poster on Chanel forum but I'm off with Chanel at the moment.. And I'm active with LV forum at the moment. LOL!

I miss Michelle's posts!!!! She's doing ok though.

I also missed Syntagma posting... she was busy with the kids... but now that school started, I think she has a bit more free time?