Transporto print! Likey or me No likey?

I like it... It looks so much cuter in person though.. I just won a Trasporto Zucca on ebay so I can't wait to get it.. It's not my fav print but I like it a lot.. :yes:

true! but between inferno and trasporto the grey is way more obvious imo.

i do love the scuola bus though T-T and the two indians in the canoe are so cute

haha I really like it! it doesn't get dirty easily...i have a Mamma mia, denaro, and nuvola in the trasporto.

This is exactly why I bought a Campeggio in Trasporto. It's good for a schoolbag, and it's gray, so you can carry it around to somber places or more formal places and not be bothered too much.

i absolutely HATED it when i saw the swatches online, but i love the little indian couple so i bought a denaro.

even after i got it, i thought i hated it (except for the indian couple) then i went to macy's to buy makeup and i fell in LOVE. i want a dolce so bad.

i need to wait to get paid before i buy any more toki tho :x

I don't like it, even after I saw it person. I prefer the "scene" prints, they are much more entertaining and intricate to continuously blend a whole story and background. I kind of felt like he got lazy with Transporto and Famiglia, but came back with a bang with Vacanze!

I don't really like it at all. :tdown: It's my least favorite of all the prints. I don't know why I just don't like it. I feel like it's younger looking IMO. The only thing I got was a caramella in that print. It's the only print of all the prints that I don't have a purse in! :nuts:

I don't like it, even after I saw it person. I prefer the "scene" prints, they are much more entertaining and intricate to continuously blend a whole story and background. I kind of felt like he got lazy with Transporto and Famiglia, but came back with a bang with Vacanze!

I agree, I like 'searching' the scene prints and discovering new things I hadn't noticed. That being said, I like the print much better Irl than the swatches. I got it in a BV but mostly cuz I'm late to the toki scene and don't have many 'retail or less' options to purchase in that style. I like it but don't looove it like other prints.