Please identify this CHANEL

Whew!!!!! pricey for that bag, i was expecting that to be around US$1500k to US$2k only... US$3150 for that bag???????? by the way is that the hollywood collection? do you know what other color aside from beige and black? is it already available in stores right now?

That price does sound very high, especially since to me, the beige one in the picture, really looks like a beach bag! The straps look like very inexpensive fabric cording. :nogood:

I emailed Chanel Boy regarding the identity of this bag... Its the pacific palisade collection.. material is metallic canvas with patent coating, comes in two colors the black and the gold (lt beige in the picture but more of gold color), it comes in one size but my sa in texas said it comes in two sizes the meduim (29x38x15) large (30x48x16.5) and retail is US$3195... Pricey!!!:shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:.... i really love the look and color of this bag but when i think about the price, gives me second thought?????? :confused1::confused1::confused1:

I emailed Chanel Boy regarding the identity of this bag... Its the pacific palisade collection.. material is metallic canvas with patent coating, comes in two colors the black and the gold (lt beige in the picture but more of gold color), it comes in one size but my sa in texas said it comes in two sizes the meduim (29x38x15) large (30x48x16.5) and retail is US$3195... Pricey!!!:shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:.... i really love the look and color of this bag but when i think about the price, gives me second thought?????? :confused1::confused1::confused1:
Honestly I don't think this bag worths that money!I'd suggest you invest it in a leather one!;)