WHAT'S YOUR FAV L'OREAL LIPGLOSS/stick - bogof at cvs this week.

I LOVE L'Oreal Color Juice glosses!!! Strawberry Smoothie is my favorite shade,then there's another one I like that's clear with gold glitter. It looks great layered over other colors or just by itself.

^ Yeah, I think so. I've used mine almost everyday for a couple years and I'm still alive :shrugs:

The news report said it would only be a problem if you wear one of the lipsticks on the list and reapply it several times a day. All the ones on the list were creamy lipsticks in bright red colors. I think it has to do with the red dye they use. The lipglosses are probably safe, but I would stay away from red just to be sure...

My rec would be the L'Oreal Color of Hope collection stuff. I ended up getting the lipstick, gloss (the silver-based one), eyeshadow quad, blusher, and kohl eye pencil. LOVE this collection since it supports Ovarian Cancer research and the colors are truly universally flattering. The lipstick is sort of a dusty rose, but neutral enough for anyone to wear it--so natural that I even wear these colors to the gym since it looks so subtle on but gives you a nice warm glow. HTH!!