What Leave In Product do u use on Hair?

ms p

so blessed
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
hi i've been using kerastase oleo relax leave in serum/ elixir for my hair after shampoo and conditioner. i like it that even after i blow dry my hair my hair doesn't entangle. i'm now trying loreal professional lumi oil #1 but my hair seems to tangle a bit .. or i wonder maybe is it time for me to cut my hair lol. just wondering what other products do u use? fyi i've long asian hair. thanks!

Tigi's Bed Head Manipulator! The heaviness of this fabulous goo really keeps my wavy hair in line. this might change when I start using my GHD flat iron which is on its way next week...

Infusium works really well for tangles, and it's so cheap. I bought a HUGE bottle of it that I use to refill a smaller spray bottle. It's lasted me for like 2 years and it was <$10!

hi i've been using kerastase oleo relax leave in serum/ elixir for my hair after shampoo and conditioner. i like it that even after i blow dry my hair my hair doesn't entangle. i'm now trying loreal professional lumi oil #1 but my hair seems to tangle a bit .. or i wonder maybe is it time for me to cut my hair lol. just wondering what other products do u use? fyi i've long asian hair. thanks!

Same here! I have been using the same product for the past few months and am loving it. I am also Asian, with long, thick, black hair. My hair is naturally a bit wavy, but I got it straightened by smoothing. The oleo relax, though a bit pricey imo, keeps the hair soft and smooth. I finish it with Kerastase Nutri vernis sculpt spray to give the hair a glossy look w/o being oily.

I was using a leave on product by Bedhead-Tigi (can't remember the name), but i like Kerastase better. The tigi one is not so long lasting imo, although pricey too.

I have terrible, coarse hair LOL it's not straight and it's not curly but it has this terrible kinky wave in it that just won't behave!

I use terax creme - it's not a leave in, but I apply and leave in for about 15 mins (while I wash the rest of me). Even after it's rinsed out, it makes my hair kind of "heavy" and together and silky - i love it!