an heloise? a bay? or maybe an ava??

cheline88

Jun 7, 2007
hello ladies, please help me: I want to buy a chloé bag... And... dunno which one!
Can you help me chose it??? :shame:
An ava one?
An heloise one?
Or a bay one?

Dunno even which is the better one for this winter season and the next one :Push:
Hope you can help me!

ahhhh... the eternal question!

I love the heloise at the moment, because it's got such great leather, with a lovely grain... the bay is a litle more dressy, I think, and is good if you like trench coats or tailored overcoats.

...as for ava, i could take it or leave it!

It would be btwn the heloise and quilted bay for me. I don't think you could go wrong with either one of those. If I had to choose btwn those two it would depend on the color. Do you have colors in mind? I don't care too much for the ava.

I second the opinions above but I do have to add that it really doesn't matter what we think! You must have a preference and you should get what makes you so thrilled you can hardly stand it. Then later you will just end up buying ALL of them anyway....that's how it gets around here. We are all addicts.

It would be btwn the heloise and quilted bay for me. I don't think you could go wrong with either one of those. If I had to choose btwn those two it would depend on the color. Do you have colors in mind? I don't care too much for the ava.
Another vote for the heloise or quilted Bay.
Then later you will just end up buying ALL of them anyway....that's how it gets around here. We are all addicts.
:nuts:

Hard choice there! I love all of those bags, I have the large Ava and I love it. She is so very functional, I can use her when I'm out with the kids(crossbody) or out for lunch with the girls(on my forearm or shoulder).
I love the Heloise and bay too, but my first choice of the latter would be the bay. Something about it, imho, is just mezmerizing!!!