Should I keep her? Sienna lovers convince me to do so!

YESYESYES! I can't believe you have to ask!!!! ;)

That color is soooo gorgeous, especially for fall. It reminds me of mulled apple cider, fall leaves, warm brandy, etc. everything that's good. KEEP IT!

What a beautiful color!! I don't have a sienna but your photos show a really pretty shade of reddish brown. It looks as though it's neutral enough to go with a variety of outfits. I'm sure it looks just great on you. Keep it!!

What a beautiful color!! I don't have a sienna but your photos show a really pretty shade of reddish brown. It looks as though it's neutral enough to go with a variety of outfits. I'm sure it looks just great on you. Keep it!!
Thanks! Yes it has reddish tone under direct sunlight. I'm thinking of keeping it more and more..;)

Hehe, no problem. ;) And just to add one more point in favour of this bag......it is brown enough to complement any "brown-friendly" wardrobe yet because it's reddish, it won't look out of place with a "black-friendly" outfit, you know? Unlike an earth-brown which would clash.

:angel: Hmmm. I'll take that into consideration. Thanks AZIA!

Sienna & Mogano are my 2 favorite browns... keep her... shes gorgeous!!!!:yes: They go well with dark & neutral color clothes. :tup:

IMG_0792.jpg

Personally, I think it's beautiful but if there's ANY question in your mind, then chances are you're probably not meant to be together. Time and time again, I've gotten B-bags in colors that I *almost* liked, and hung unto them for awhile, but inevitably I'd get rid of them eventually. Then again, everyone is different and it may be that you'll fall in love with Sienna over time, so maybe the best thing is to hang onto it for a couple months and see if your feelings change. Good luck!

Personally, I think it's beautiful but if there's ANY question in your mind, then chances are you're probably not meant to be together. Time and time again, I've gotten B-bags in colors that I *almost* liked, and hung unto them for awhile, but inevitably I'd get rid of them eventually. Then again, everyone is different and it may be that you'll fall in love with Sienna over time, so maybe the best thing is to hang onto it for a couple months and see if your feelings change. Good luck!

Thanks Kristy! Well said!:tup::tup:

oh my goodness you should totally keep it. i've been staring at all the lovely sienna Days and Twiggies owned by tPFers :nuts: i love the colour in these 2 styles. i haven't taken the plunge yet for 2 main reasons which can be subjective: i'm anal about colour matching (my wardrobe is more cool than warm) and i'm not crazier about the styles than i am about First/City/Work styles. if i save enough, i'll really consider getting it.

I think the leather looks gorgeous, but I'm so-so on the color. It's not one I'd order for myself (though it is beautiful!) - if you're so-so then I say get something else. If you love a bbag you usually love it as soon as you lay eyes on it..and that's how it should be!