Chanel left on the conveyor belt . . .

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
Last week I ventured to Kohl's to see the Vera Wang collection. I found a cute gray sweater top. I'm at the register and pulled the credit card holder from my e/w. Without thinking (obviously) I put the purse on the conveyer belt so I could pry out the bank card. I looked up and the cashier has the bag and is turning it over and over. She's about to open it and I reach for the purse saying I don't think you carry Chanel here. (Me bad, I'm not usually snotty -- well, verbally anyway.) I was so laughing all the way to the car. My husband, usually the dry wit, was with me said you know, you should have let her called a manager over, so the two of them could have struggled over locating that sku number. Yes, it would have been such a side splitter -- the kind that make you fall into a heap laughing til your sides ache.

LOL! I thought it was funny, didn't see anything snotty about it.:lol: Would've been funny if it were an LV, Coach, Balenciaga etc. . . .
I wondered that too, about the conveyor belt, my Kohl's doesn't have one.
That must be a VERY busy Kohl's to need to be set up like a grocery store check out!

Lighten up people! This is too funny. It's not about making fun of a poor working girl. It's about finding a Chanel handbag being sold at KOHLS.

That's funny!