I'm getting my eyelashes dyed - should I buy a curler???

Sternchen

O.G.
May 16, 2006
Hey guys,

I'm doing a small bit of something for myself tomorrow and am getting my eyelashes dyed. :tup: Mascara makes my eyes really sensitive and it always gets clumpy when I use it - maybe I'm not doing it right? So instead of the whole mascara routine every day, I'm just gonna have them dyed.

Now I'm wondering: should I get an eyelash curler?? I don't think I've ever really used one, but I've heard good things about them. That it makes your eyelashes appear longer and makes them curl really nice.

Yes, no? :smile: :confused1:

THANKS!

Getting an eyelash curler would really finish off the look for you, I think. I love the Shu Uemera (think i spelled that wrong) curler personally. It's easy to use and gives great results. Let me know how the eyelash dying goes. I am kind of interested (my eyelashes are so blond, they're invisible). Where do you go for that? Thanks!

I highly recommend getting an eye lash curler. It's like the finishing touch! :tup: As long as you dont give them the "bent" look! But you don't have to worry about that that much once you wont be using mascara. But yes, a good eye lash curler would really lift and make your eyes more lively.

Yes! Get the curler. It will REALLY make your eyes pop. I love the Shiseido curler, but I hear it works best on slanted/almond eyes. Mine are not THAT slanted but somehow it does curl a lot better than regular curlers.

Oh get a curler! I love mine. I am so excited because I just had an eye lid lift so mow I can see my lashes!! I had it done last month, still healing but happy! Good luck!!!!

Getting an eyelash curler would really finish off the look for you, I think. I love the Shu Uemera (think i spelled that wrong) curler personally. It's easy to use and gives great results. Let me know how the eyelash dying goes. I am kind of interested (my eyelashes are so blond, they're invisible). Where do you go for that? Thanks!

I'll let you know this evening. I've got darker eyelashes, but towards the end they're very light, so it makes my eyelashes look almost like little stubs :tdown: I was looking at the Shu Uemera one online, so I'm going to look for it on Wednesday when I go shopping!

YESSS! once you get a curler, play around with it (if it's your first time, it might take a couple of days) and find that perfect curl, you will never look back.

An eyelash curler is no.1 on my top 3 "if you were stuck on a desert island" items.

My appointment was for this afternoon, but I had to reschedule to Friday afternoon for a few reasons - so I will be sure to take a picture of them before and then a picture after :smile:

So...I went today and got my eyelashes done! I like the way it looks very much. The change isn't that drastic, but you can definitely tell that I had something done :biggrin:

Here is a picture of me after I had it done - I hope you can see it okay!

IMG_5091.jpg