After THanksgiving Day Sale - Midnight

Natalietwo

O.G.
Feb 14, 2007
From those of you who shopped the After Thanksgiving Sale last year, is it worth the hassle of going during the wee hours of the morning Black Friday? Was the selection or the deals significantly worth it to go then as opposed to going Saturday of that weekend, for example? I'm trying to convince myself to wait, but the bargain shopper in me wants to go at the start of the sale.
Thanks for your insight.

From those of you who shopped the After Thanksgiving Sale last year, is it worth the hassle of going during the wee hours of the morning Black Friday? Was the selection or the deals significantly worth it to go then as opposed to going Saturday of that weekend, for example? I'm trying to convince myself to wait, but the bargain shopper in me wants to go at the start of the sale.
Thanks for your insight.

The Coach outlets in SM & RR Texas were handing out 10% off coupons last year. The wait in line to get in the stores and to check out were super-long. I remember being at the SM store for about 2.5 hours. They could only let in a certain amount of people at a time. If you don't mind the wait and crowds, the sales were pretty good.