Fyi: It's BleeCker not Bleeker...

Jun 8, 2006
This has been driving me crazy when I have been doing searches on that wonderful new line just launched by Coach. The spelling is actually Bleecker and not Bleeker, even though Bleeker seems very logical. Just in case someone is Googling, ebaying or whatever. Or maybe try Bleecker first, and then Bleecker.:yes: (Sorry, my inner editor is emerging)

I discovered this the other day when I was searching on ebay. Not that my 'bleeker' filled brain will manage to change it to 'bleeCker' any time soon but yep, it makes searching easier! LOL!

This has been driving me crazy when I have been doing searches on that wonderful new line just launched by Coach. The spelling is actually Bleecker and not Bleeker, even though Bleeker seems very logical. Just in case someone is Googling, ebaying or whatever. Or maybe try Bleecker first, and then Bleecker.:yes: (Sorry, my inner editor is emerging)
Oooh, I can't type! What I meant was: Or maybe try Bleecker first, and then Bleeker!:yes:

I don't know why, but I thought the street was named after the bag!
^^^:roflmfao::roflmfao: You crack me up...lol
I actually noticed the different spelling when I was trying to post something. It might be named after the street, but Bleeker is more logical. Oh well, regardless of the name I am love with this line. Glad to see Coach returning more to it's leather roots.

I probably never would've noticed!! I have no idea how I've been spelling it.....although it's probably without the c because others have done it.....and that's odd for me because it drives me crazy when things are misspelled!!