Look Thithi and Luna (and any Grape Stella lovers!)

tln

Have a nice day!
O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
I have been looking for the elusive Grape Stella for EVER. Finally, thanks to Luna, I was able to grab this bag. I had even given up stalking ebay, it had been so long. It was in really good shape, and I could not be happier. The navy bag that I am posting is also a newer find. If you are looking for a bag that is smaller than Stella, but bigger than Sophia, keep an eye out for this one. It has three compartments like Sophia, but is deeper, so that the compartments hold more.

Here is the really miraculous portion of the story. Both bags were purchased on ebay, and both actually matched their descriptions in terms of condition and wear. You could have knocked me over with a feather, no kidding. No weirdo smells, no piping showing on corners, nothing....isn't that fantastic?

Attachments

• IMG_3682.JPG
    IMG_3682.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3681.JPG
    IMG_3681.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3683.JPG
    IMG_3683.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 67
:nuts: Congrats tln, it's fabulous!!
Was watching the auction - but alas no international buyers :crybaby:. Happy that Stella has found a good home with you, enjoy and take good care of her - ok I'm still a teeny weeny bit jealous :P. Any more pix for me to drool over??

The navy one is really cute too.

Tami, I am in love with your bags!! They are absolutely fantastic... the leather looks so buttery! How come there aren't more bags on the market in that color Grape? I'm so jealous of you!! Congrats!

Speaking of purple... I got my step and she's gorgey!! I love her!!

Tami, I am in love with your bags!! They are absolutely fantastic... the leather looks so buttery! How come there aren't more bags on the market in that color Grape? I'm so jealous of you!! Congrats!

Speaking of purple... I got my step and she's gorgey!! I love her!!

You got her? Yay! Isn't it great to have the wait actually be worth it? It does not happen very often.

Thank you for all of the compliments! ML-the ebay portion of the story has somewhat restored my faith in mankind...:smile: I'd highly recommend the Angie, should you have a chance at one. The bag is perfect...a nice, normal, Navy with great leather and lots of space to stay organized.