Jimmy Choo White Riki 50% off

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
Hi ladies:

Don't know if anyone is interested, but thought I would post. I was browsing jimmy choo's site and it looks like they have put the white riki on sale for 1/2 price. The price shows 1600 on the sale page, but if you add it to your cart, the price goes down in half. I am up to four Jimmy Choos this month so I have to be good and resist this one.

I almost did it yesterday. I had it in my shopping cart and then DH walked into the room...delete. I'm glad you got it so I can't!:crybaby:

So sorry if you were going to order later :s
At least this great find went to a fellow PF'er! :jammin:
I'll let everyone know if they actually have one in stock to send out. :sweatdrop:

So sorry if you were going to order later :s
At least this great find went to a fellow PF'er! :jammin:
I'll let everyone know if they actually have one in stock to send out. :sweatdrop:
I'm glad you got it chicbags. It took away the temptation...please post modeling pics. I don't think I've seen a white Riki.:tup:

Oooh, I saw that bag too but I'm holding out for the black watersnake ring bag, hopefully on sale. :yes:

You got GREAT deal on such a pretty bag, I'm so glad a tPF girl got it! Please post pics when you receive your bag....I LOVE the Riki! :girlsigh: