Blue or pink Coach

Rain12

Apr 19, 2007
I really want to buy my first Coach. I mainly have Prada, but I've really fallen in love with Coach as well. Plus the price is very nice :tup:
I'm looking for a blue or pink bag (no leather), does anyone know anywhere online I might be able to find one? I've been checking out coach.com, and I love several styles there, but I can't find the colors I'm looking for.

i've actually seen some cute blue or pink Coach bags at the Coach outlet. i'm not sure if there is one near you...the last time i went, the Coach outlet was having an additional 20% off sale on stuff. it looks like since fall/winter are soming up, coach has moved a lot of the spring/summer of 07 stuff into the outlets so if you like any of those styles you might be able to find it there. I hope that helps.

i'm not sure if they will, but you can try calling them just to see. Even the people a the Coach outlets that i've gone too (Lake Arrowhead, CAmarillo) are really helpful and try to be as accomdating as possible. Good Luck! If i go and see a large stock, i'll let you know.

the last time i went, the Coach outlet was having an additional 20% off sale on stuff.

That's so funny... our outlet always has 20% off their red markdowns. It's like it's just the basic sale they have day in and day out. The REAL sales are when they get bumped up to 30-50% off. But 20% off is a every day occurance for us.

Our Waikele outlet didn't have anything pink, except for the leather rose Legacy flap. And blue... there were denim Legacy items and lots of navy signature styles.

Thanks. I have been to their Nike store a few times, I didn't know there was a Coach outlet there as well though. I can't find it on the list over all the stores there.

I was just there a month ago and they have a TON of stuff, I don't remember seeing anything pink or blue, but they could have gotten things in since then I'm sure.