Ok if you were a Bandeau..

Jun 15, 2006
So I'll confess I've lost a bandeau

Ok maybe lost is too harsh a term let's say misplaced

I don't know where it is I'm afraid to tell BF* he may cut me off saying I have too much stuff I can't keep track of it LOL

I have all my scarves, shawls & bandeau in a storage box but sweet flowers isn't there and I don't know where.
It's not tied on to a bag.

So if you were a bandeau where would you hide....

*ps I'm not really afraid to tell BF I just rather not take the risk LOL

I think I've checked them all, it's a little late to do so now but I'll double check tomorrow.
keep the suggestion coming.

LOL it's like the missing shark thread, (check animal section if you have no idea what I'm on about)

Were I a bandeau, I'd be tied as a headband around your head. Have you checked you're not wearing it? I spent half an hour looking for glasses yesterday that were on my head. As I explained to a roffling DH, I can't see them up there!!! :blink:

Maybe this is why you can't see your bandeau anywhere?

Lol, or more helpfully, perhaps check pants or jacket pockets, or handbag internal pockets. Good luck! :tup:

So I'll confess I've lost a bandeau

Ok maybe lost is too harsh a term let's say misplaced

I don't know where it is I'm afraid to tell BF* he may cut me off saying I have too much stuff I can't keep track of it LOL

I have all my scarves, shawls & bandeau in a storage box but sweet flowers isn't there and I don't know where.
It's not tied on to a bag.

So if you were a bandeau where would you hide....

*ps I'm not really afraid to tell BF I just rather not take the risk LOL

how's the search going?