buy now or wait and see?

carriecamp

Oct 11, 2007
Hi all -

I'm new here, and somewhat new to the Tokidoki obsession - my latest is a Trasporto Zucca on sale at Macy's, woo hoo!

My question is about retired prints. Do you think it is worth it to pay the inflated prices on ebay or should I cross my fingers and hope for a re-release? I know this is very subjective but I'm wondering what others are thinking. I'm partial to the Paradiso print, but haven't seen a bag style I want to fork over the dough for... The Foresta re-release gives me hope that there will be others.

I did buy a L'Amore BV on ebay which I love, but I'm hesitant to keep buying (even though my DH said I could buy more as long as we were not shuffling along out on the sidewalk with just my Tokis to wear! :smile:)

Thanks! All the info on this forum has been a huge help!

Macy's is having a Coupon for the Cause day tomorrow, you buy a $5 coupon and you get a $20 coupon off of one item that is $100 or more plus a 20% coupon that is good for that item and anything else you buy all day. The Belle Square Macy's had a good selection of Trasporto, Famiglia and some Tutti. There weren't any Zuccas in Trasporto, but there was one Famiglia. It's as good a deal as the 25% off at LeSportsac.com, but I couldn't get a Zucca there...

Good point about the higher price in Hawaii, I guess I'll keep an eye out for a Paradiso style I like on ebay and hope for a re-release in the meantime.

Macy's is having a Coupon for the Cause day tomorrow, you buy a $5 coupon and you get a $20 coupon off of one item that is $100 or more plus a 20% coupon that is good for that item and anything else you buy all day. The Belle Square Macy's had a good selection of Trasporto, Famiglia and some Tutti. There weren't any Zuccas in Trasporto, but there was one Famiglia. It's as good a deal as the 25% off at LeSportsac.com, but I couldn't get a Zucca there...

Good point about the higher price in Hawaii, I guess I'll keep an eye out for a Paradiso style I like on ebay and hope for a re-release in the meantime.
I didn't get a $20 coupon when I bought mine. I bought my 20% off coupon the other day, and all I got was the 20% off, not a $20 coupon. I guess I'll see what happens when I use it tomorrow on my BV!