is this fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean -- I did a double take when I saw this auction as well, but this is a travel-sized Bolide, a 45cm, I believe. I have had one once in Togo. They are a bit inconvenient for travel actually because they become very heavy and the handles are so short, but in order to balance some of that weight they are partly lined in toile. Its probably authentic, but I really wouldn't recommend this style/size or this leather actually for travelling. At least with the Togo 45cm, it was easy to fold it when empty.

I know what you mean -- I did a double take when I saw this auction as well, but this is a travel-sized Bolide, a 45cm, I believe. I have had one once in Togo. They are a bit inconvenient for travel actually because they become very heavy and the handles are so short, but in order to balance some of that weight they are partly lined in toile. Its probably authentic, but I really wouldn't recommend this style/size or this leather actually for travelling. At least with the Togo 45cm, it was easy to fold it when empty.

oh i didnt realize it was so big...............thanks for the information!

Status
Not open for further replies.