OMFG!!! I've Died and Gone to Heaven!!

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
OK guys, I'm in love. Totally 150% IN LOVE! This bag is definitely worth going to debtor's prison for (or selling off more of my collection!). IT'S FREAKING GORGEOUS!!!!:yahoo:

And DO take note that the Bluefly security tag is GONE!! I ripped that sucka off as soon as I got her out of the box, checked for boo boos and inhaled the leather. Lucy got some 'splain' to do to Ricky tonight!! :angel:

LOOKIE, LOOKIE!!! It's like dark, milky chocolate. :nuts:

attachment.php

2007_1012Image0056.JPG2007_1012Image0061.JPG2007_1012Image0066.JPG2007_1012Image00672.jpg

Hey JILL! This one has YOUR name all over it!! :devil:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is FREAKING gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are the measurements of that bag..and can you post a modeling pick of it w/ the long strap on the shoulder? Prada that is worth every penny!!! Congrats!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is FREAKING gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are the measurements of that bag..and can you post a modeling pick of it w/ the long strap on the shoulder? Prada that is worth every penny!!! Congrats!!!!!

I beat you to the model shot, Emmy! It measures 16'' at widest x 9'' tall at center x 6'' deep, so it's not that big. Really, it's got way more room that I need, but it's not huge at all.

It's worth more than every penny. Not only did I get the usual Bluefly 20% off price, I had a 10% off code AND because of some goof ups on Bluefly's part recently, they gave me ANOTHER 10% off!! Brand new, on the shelf at almost half price! I stole this baby! :yahoo:

Selena, nice to see you over here with we Prada maniacs for a change. No, you can't have this one either! :devil:

I love it! So much so that....

I've been frantically searching for it on Bluefly, but can't find it. Is it still there?

You lucky thing you. And I LOVED the "Lucy's got some splaining to do" thing. LOL.

^^ Nevermind. I just found your link to it in your other thread about it. Now it is "no longer available."

My thinking (admittedly flawed) is that I just saved myself 1700.00 or so, and therefore I am DUE that for another bag. Right? (No logic-type answers...please? :smile:)

Elaine, it's a beauty. It looks very similar to the one that I tried to track down. Natasha never did come through for me either. :sad:

I thought you were going to behave after the Bolide???:graucho:

Congrats on a great bag!

Thanks everyone! I LOVE this bag! :tender:

After I got the "Choo Choo" bag (black leather, silver hardware with the train tag) back in July, I've been lusting for a bag with the steamship tag in gold hardware but nothing quite struck my interest. I had seen this exact bag in black leather with gold hardware, but I really didn't want another black bag. When I saw this in BROWN on Bluefly Tuesday morning, I don't think I took two breaths before it was in my cart and checked out.

DH is NOT happy, but he'll get over it. ;)