So what are we all getting for Thursdays EGC??

jfhave

O.G.
Jun 16, 2007
I think because it is the last EGC before the dreaded price increase I need to get one more classic bag. So, I have decided to get the black GST with silver hardware. I never loved the bag, but after seeing it modeled on so many of you I think I love it now!! Anyways, anyone else getting something next week?

I honestly don't know how I lived before my GST! I have the silver hardware too and I just love it. Can't wait to see your new bag!

As for me...I may have to sit this one out-I'm saving for one of two of the new cruise bags...

I'm praying to the Chanel gods that I will be able to figure out finances before then so I can get a black Cerf tote! But considering how I am spending these days, I may also have to sit this one out as well. :sad:

The upcoming price increase is kind of pushing me to buy now...
I was eyeing a medallion tote for a few weeks now. I got to try it on in a store and the size seems to be perfect! It seemed to be slightly smaller than the GST in width so it seemed to be a little more comfortable to wear and I like that it is leather inside. Hmmm...:girlsigh: I was also thinking of getting a card holder to get me into the $2000 gift card category.

i'm getting the jumbo flap in black caviar with silver hardware. and then using the gift card to buy a louis vuitton keepall 55 with strap. can't wait to see what fabulous purchases all the pfers make on egc day!

I’m so excited for Thursday! I’ve been counting down the days!!! I’m getting a white caviar jumbo flap (SO PRETTY) and the khaki baby cabas my SA is holding for me! Omg I don’t think I can stand the wait…this is torture…6 days!!! :yahoo:

Oooh, Jennipuh I didn't even think to ask what we are all going to do with the gift cards...good call! Keepalls are great! I don't know what I will get with mine...

I'll be getting the blue LB. Although now that I have seen other tpfers with the red, I am a bit undecided...what do you gals think? I wanted to inject some color into my Chanel world...all of my other Chanels are black, pale blue and ivory. I haven't quite decided on what to get with my EGC.
Happy Shopping Ladies!

jfhave -is a trooper, never lets one second go buy without thinking of a purse purchase, just so you all know, she doesnt have that tiny little adorable baby bump anymore, she had a baby girl on monday, already back at home with her 2 other little ens' and picking out thurs. new purchase- she kills me- with ease of course!!Baby is beautiful as well!! congrats jfhave!!