Does anybody have a black work w/ SGH??

Purse-Ooooh

My Sweet Bobba-Lou!
Feb 5, 2007
I'd love to see pics!! I would really love a black work w/ GSH, however, have not seen one yet? :confused1: NM said they have them in the warehouse and wanted to order one for me (of course they did), but, I told her I would like to pick the leather out myself. Anyway, just wondered if any of you happen to have this if you could be so kind as to post some pics!! ;) TIA!!

heres ya go Purse... its another PFers pics... hope she doesnt mind!...

its not black SGH on its own... but gives you an idea?

Attachments

• Works.jpg
    Works.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 91
Loth... you distract her.... while I rummage through her tent for the bBags... :sneaky:.. & Zac could drive the getaway car... :choochoo: hahaha... now if only we could locate that tent!

Loth... you distract her.... while I rummage through her tent for the bBags... :sneaky:.. & Zac could drive the getaway car... :choochoo: hahaha... now if only we could locate that tent!

Hey now, there will be none of that!! Be warned that I always have a guard watching my goods while I nap. :yes: Usually under the tarp!!! Don't get any ideas cause' that bike is quicker than it looks!!!

542687502_bbd54b26b5.jpg

Hey Ladies I think we'll need a van for this operation...I think my mini van would be perfect:idea:...it'll out run her bike. All those bbags need the room:yes:. Pursey is the guard your avatar guy...cause we'll take him too!:greengrin:

HAhahaha

sounds like a plan!!! me and oogie will distract her...................:boxing:

Blessing..........your on, bring your mini van....... Zac you can drive!!

together we'll take her GUY!! ................................................(any chance i can keep him instead??? :love:)