Epi Speedy 25 in Blueberry anyone?

baglover29

Apr 20, 2006
Hi, anyone has a epi speedy 25 in blueberry. Saw one yesterday and love the colour but not sure should I get it. I am afraid it may be difficult to match with my clothing. I usually wears black. I heard blueberry has been discontinued in the boutique, I saw it in a reputable 2nd hand shop. Any opinion please?:confused1:

i'm guessing the blueberry you're referring to is the myrtille? it's a really pretty color and great with jeans, neutral colors etc. if you already own a black epi, then go for something w/ color. the myrtille is neutral enough to go w/ a ton of things!

i'm guessing the blueberry you're referring to is the myrtille? it's a really pretty color and great with jeans, neutral colors etc. if you already own a black epi, then go for something w/ color. the myrtille is neutral enough to go w/ a ton of things!
That's right! I will go quickly and get it before others grab it. Thanks. :love:

I think its gorgeous and I'd definitely pick it up. Navy/blueberry is a neutral color. It would be great with a work suit, jeans, a classic camel trench, and it would be amazing with white or ivory! I don't think the color is limiting at all.

I finally got it over the weekend and am very glad that I did. Though I find speedy 25 a bit small for me but I simply love the colour. Too bad my camera is currently down, hopefully I will get it fix soon so that I can post some pictures.