My appleguarding day LOL

FashionMIKE

Aug 2, 2006
Hey guys my apple guard came in today and I grabbed most of the mono in the house. I still want to do my moms bucket but anyway It took me an hour but I finished. The group pics makes the leather look dark only because it's wet but I have some of the result pictures and they came out amazing! I really recommend this stuff to all mono owners or anyone with vachetta! I did my moms trocadero but its older so the apple guard didn't do allot but it will protect it from future wear.

ed 015.jpg
all the leather is wet so it looks dark

ed 016.jpg
My montsouris with appleguard

ed 017.jpg
montsouris strap

I love Apple conditioner...that stuff is amazing. I do wish it didn't smell like what it does though.

I just applied it on my Chanel and it's great!! Works for almost all leathers, definitely :yes:

It has a water small water stain on the bottom and it not as prominent as before and with some more apple guard it should be almost all gone! If you look at the pics when they were wet it looks vintage lol but when they dry they are good as new!

ed 018.jpg

ed 020.jpg

ed 021.jpg

I'm sorry but what is appleguard? I used Mr Magic Eraser on my Azur speedy handles & it rubbed off the vachetta part. Now it doesn't turn the honey color anymore. instead it turns to dirt...UGGG I regret it.

Can anyone tell me about this? maybe it could help my Azur & the MC in the future. Thanks.

I'm sorry but what is appleguard? I used Mr Magic Eraser on my Azur speedy handles & it rubbed off the vachetta part. Now it doesn't turn the honey color anymore. instead it turns to dirt...UGGG I regret it.

Can anyone tell me about this? maybe it could help my Azur & the MC in the future. Thanks.

Apple products are leather care products. There is a cleaner (which is not recommended for vachetta), conditioner and rain repellant. The Apple Guard that most people here talk about are either the conditioner or the rain repellant. If you do a search you will find tons of info regarding these products.

Your problem is that after using magic eraser, you should ALWAYS condition the leather because the magic eraser dries up the vachetta like crazy. If you don't condition the vachetta after using the eraser you will damage the vachetta.

Apple products are leather care products. There is a cleaner (which is not recommended for vachetta), conditioner and rain repellant. The Apple Guard that most people here talk about are either the conditioner or the rain repellant. If you do a search you will find tons of info regarding these products.

Your problem is that after using magic eraser, you should ALWAYS condition the leather because the magic eraser dries up the vachetta like crazy. If you don't condition the vachetta after using the eraser you will damage the vachetta.

Can we find Apple Guard here in Alberta??