He's as good as new! Graffiti Speedy refurbished- before and after pics!

mmcgurgan

biking in heels
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
As some of you know, I purchased a used graffiti speedy a few weeks ago. Since I started looking for one a two years ago, I was never able to find one in my price range for the condition I wanted, I decided to have all the vachetta replaced. It was bitter sweet to drop him off only hours after receiving him, but I knew that the quicker he left the sooner he'd come back. And yesterday I got the call to pick him up!!! Less than four weeks from the drop off! I was so surprised.:yahoo:

::drumroll please::
Here he is in all in all of his glory. My BF was shocked and said that it looked fake since the vachetta was so pale, since we both have never seen a Graffiti piece with little or no patina. I am very pleased with the results and hope that you find the before and after pics informative!
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• lv-graffit-speedy-before-and-after-2.jpg
    lv-graffit-speedy-before-and-after-2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 18,168
  • lv-graffit-speedy-before-and-after-1.jpg
    lv-graffit-speedy-before-and-after-1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 17,991
  • lv-graffit-speedy-before-and-after-3.jpg
    lv-graffit-speedy-before-and-after-3.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 18,492
WOW...what an amazing transformation! May I ask...how much did they charge?

No problem. It was $383.00. And totally worth it IMO.

I did find out that vachetta replacement costs different amounts on different LE lines. The cerise line was much more expensive than the Graffiti for replacements. And my SA had no idea why. So, I would be as specific as possible when getting a quote, to make sure the price is as accurate as possible. :yes:

I have a dumb question so forgive me .. I can't read it on the original tab but was it originally made in the USA?
Just surprised as I assumed more LE's were made in Frand.

It's a stunning transformation and proof that if you can buy the bag right, you can make it new!!