Exclusive info on SS 08 bags (and shoes and accessories)

C_24

-Claus-
O.G.
May 26, 2007
So, today, I finally had something really exciting to do here at Elle Magazine, organizing the BV pictures from the accessories fair in Milan.

And let me tell you, temptations are coming right up.

I don`t dare to post pictures, because they haven`t been authorized yet, but here are some descriptions:

-Envelope bag in what looks like Python (rougher than the Karung)
-Slouchy big shoulder bag in the same material
-Small metallic pouches with the swirl motive
-New Ball in croc
-Montaigne in croc, in a color that`s a little paler than Limo, maybe Sale?
-Montaigne Club Stripe in ostrich
-And for all the Knot clutch lovers: two versions, one in lizard with an appliquéd butterfly and a metallic version with the round Intrecciato swirl on it!

Heavenly!

In addition to the shoes that have been shown, there will be very nice wedges and peep-toe spectator shoes!

And the bracelets! And the earrings!

Fabulous!!!

So, today, I finally had something really exciting to do here at Elle Magazine, organizing the BV pictures from the accessories fair in Milan.

And let me tell you, temptations are coming right up.

I don`t dare to post pictures, because they haven`t been authorized yet, but here are some descriptions:

-Envelope bag in what looks like Python (rougher than the Karung)
-Slouchy big shoulder bag in the same material
-Small metallic pouches with the swirl motive
-New Ball in croc
-Montaigne in croc, in a color that`s a little paler than Limo, maybe Sale?
-Montaigne Club Stripe in ostrich
-And for all the Knot clutch lovers: two versions, one in lizard with an appliquéd butterfly and a metallic version with the round Intrecciato swirl on it!

Heavenly!

In addition to the shoes that have been shown, there will be very nice wedges and peep-toe spectator shoes!

And the bracelets! And the earrings!

Fabulous!!!

thanks claus:smile:

now i am going to wait patiently for pictures!:heart:

Ooh spill the beans! What are the colours? I am desperately trying to wait for the new colours to see if there is anything I like more than the green veneta from this season. Does anyone know what the green intrecciato colour is called? VKD

Okay, still no pics yet, but the colors include a mustardy yellow, a muted pink, many neutral tones in the white shade area.

I`m still figuring out how to download the pics from our server...