Then and now, family pics

sunspark

O.G.
Nov 6, 2005
So I first got into Balenciaga almost 3 years ago. The first pic is of my collection lastyear, and the last pic is of my current collection.

Attachments

• family10_bags.jpg
    family10_bags.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 176
  • family10_bags2.jpg
    family10_bags2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 129
  • familypic.jpg
    familypic.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 127
  • familyfall07.jpg
    familyfall07.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 340
Just for clarification, pictured in the first 3 pics are
dark turq 04
lilac 04
lilac 03
red 05
seafoam 04
turq 05
marron 04
caramel 003
black 04

In the last pic (my current collection)
lilac 03
black 04
cinnamon 07
yellow 07
marron 04
dark turq 04
red 04 (which arrived today, yay!)

I have a *thing* for 04 bags. I think the leather is the most amazing and smooshiest out of all the years. Plus I *love* the pewter hardware.
Just need a green 03-4, and a marron 04 city (my twiggy is very worn out) to round out the collection lol. And maybe replace the new yellow with one from 03-04 as well. Gives me something to work on :smile:

Your collection is one of my top favourites, sunspark. :yahoo: You have great taste in colors and leather choices. I just *want* that 03 lilac of yours! LOL

Congrats girl, fab collection! Good luck with the search for green and marron, I remember you've been looking for a marron forever now...

attachment.php

:wtf: This group shot brings tears to my eyes!! GORGEOUS! :wtf: Sigh.

Thanks ladies:smile:

The funny thing is, once I thought the turq had to go. I actually had it on ebay 3 times, and cancelled the auctions. I think once I listed it and it didn't sell-the bin price was pretty damn high. And now, I am *so happy* I never sold it. I don't even remember why I wanted to let it go.

And the red I go today, the 04,. it is amazing. So soft and smooshy, the color is still true with no fading. I actually owned 2 red twiggys, 2 red citys, and 2 red days (all 05's) in search of the perfect one. And an 06 red day. Sold them all! This is the keeper. I can't even tell you how much I love this bag! It hangs with sexy curves. And only those with *really* broken in bags know what that looks like.

The lilac 03, my love/hate relationship. It photos far more pink than it truly is. The handles are dark, the color is uneven. I paid way to much for it lol...it needs to go to LMB for some work. But for a pink/lilac bag, it truly is a nuetral. And is has great leather. Like wrinkled elephant skin. Which sounds far less applealing than it really is.

Now I really want to intensify my search for more older bags, especially 04.