alexander mcqueen for mac!

ally24k

I.Heart.Bags
Apr 18, 2006
It's at mac's online site now! What are you guys getting? I'm patiently stalking nordie's site cuz I want a better return policy just in case I don't like the colors IRL.

I was just coming here to start a thread to see if anyone has tried any of these yet? I think I'm heading over to Macy's after work to check it out! Love the lipglass colors...might have to get one of those!

I love the lipcolor on the model in this pic. I need to find out what she's wearing..

Attachments

• mcqueen_390.jpg
    mcqueen_390.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 69
Okay, I'm totally bummed...I just called Macy's and the SA told me that she thought that only MAC stores and Nordstroms were going to carry this line.
Sad for me because there are no MAC stores or Nordstroms in Maine!!! :crybaby:

I'll have to try my luck with ordering online and hope I like the colors. :s

the range is awesome - it has been out in new zealand for about a week and a half - ia have already brought the mineralise powder and 2 of the paint pots and one eyeshadow. the paint pots are so vibrant and cool!!

ps - does anyone know where i could could find the barbie loves mac looks that were on the website?

I purchased 2 Vegas Mineralize Skin Finish and 1 Eye pot.
I originally also wanted the lipstick (as a base) and the lipglass (as the coat), but I couldn't decide. They looked great together though -highly recommand everyone to play around with the colors and combine the two.

I felt that the eye shadows were a little dissapointing and dry. It wasn't as vibrant or shimmer as I had liked. However, the rest of the collection was excellent.