My new venetia, my first venetia

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
I just received my NEW venetia!! I bought it from a ebay seller, brand new tags still attached!! Silver, resort 05 brown suede inside, silver hardware. Beautiful bag, have no idea how to care for the silver leather!! I think I am in love with the venetia, it is so roomy and so fantastic looking!! I took a pic but have no idea on how to get it here. How many venetia lovers are out there??:heart::girlsigh::love:I tried to post pic but it said something about exceeding load:confused1::confused1:

I just received my NEW venetia!! I bought it from a ebay seller, brand new tags still attached!! Silver, resort 05 brown suede inside, silver hardware. Beautiful bag, have no idea how to care for the silver leather!! I think I am in love with the venetia, it is so roomy and so fantastic looking!! I took a pic but have no idea on how to get it here. How many venetia lovers are out there??:heart::girlsigh::love:I tried to post pic but it said something about exceeding load:confused1::confused1:

Congrats!!! The picture thing probably means you need to make them smaller - a lot of cameras actually have the option in them - mine lets me resize from 7mp down to VGA - which is what I have to do to post pix on this site. Then I just connect to pc & they're already the right size when they load:smile:

Congratulations Muggles! I absolutely adore the Venetia!! :love: Here's what Thithi suggested to another PFer about how to upload pictures:

I like to use this website, you don't need an account and it gives you size options right below the browser bar. Select your file, the size, and then upload your pic. You can then either save it to your desktop and use the thumbnail option on tpf to upload, or use their link to copy paste here. I hope it works out!

http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/

:yahoo:It still had the tag on it from NR, priced at 559.00!! I don't know what she paid for it? But I am happy, it is so great inside, the suede is divine!! I have never owned a silver bag and now I have this wonderful Marc Jacobs!!:heart::drinkup::party:Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love your silver venentia. Venentia is one of my top 2 MJ bags of all time. I think you have a great fall and winter season full of metallics that will make your new silver venentia super stylish.