OMG! Neiman Marcus LE City! HELP!

hipnycmom

O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
Ok, so I just bought a City in Vert Foret and another in Mastic (they haven't even arrived yet). I have promised myself NO MORE BAGS until January (Except for maybe a diaper bag since I am having a baby girl - finally!).

Today I get a call from my local Bal source who says she is getting rid of some "old" bags to make way for new ones, and amid the multitude of Chanel there is 1 Neiman Marcus Limited Edition City!!!! I have been drooling over this bag since I saw it in the Reference Forum pictures.

Now part of me is thinking I really shouldn't get another bag. But then again, LE? And a beautiful blue? I have only a few hours to decide. HELP!!!

Does anyone else here own this bag? Please someone tell me it is all hype and totally not worth it....

It's my dream BBAG- the hardware is so different- get it :devil: and then send it to me for my birthday! :flowers:

lol~ good luck and it is a really pretty bag!!

DO IT! I posted a help on this earlier because I found one too! DO IT IT IS LE!!!!

Come on you wont be able to get it again. Don't live in regret and if you dont like it you can sell it. It is stunning.

Ok, so I just bought a City in Vert Foret and another in Mastic (they haven't even arrived yet). I have promised myself NO MORE BAGS until January (Except for maybe a diaper bag since I am having a baby girl - finally!).

Today I get a call from my local Bal source who says she is getting rid of some "old" bags to make way for new ones, and amid the multitude of Chanel there is 1 Neiman Marcus Limited Edition City!!!! I have been drooling over this bag since I saw it in the Reference Forum pictures.

Now part of me is thinking I really shouldn't get another bag. But then again, LE? And a beautiful blue? I have only a few hours to decide. HELP!!!

Does anyone else here own this bag? Please someone tell me it is all hype and totally not worth it....

I received my NM limited edition city about 2 weeks ago. I really love the gunmetal giant hardware. The blue looks like Ocean with a smidge of green added. I have an Ocean Besace and compared the two. So, I cannot talk you out of it.

Just to play devil's advocate, I got one, thinking I'd love it based on the pictures I'd seen on here. I didn't love it in person when I got it. For me, the GH was too heavy, though it was a cool color. I also thought I'd rather have a blue with a little more aqua to it. However, since it is NM, it's an easy return, so you could go ahead and get it and then send it back if you don't absolutely love it (which is what I did with mine).

Ok, So I DID IT! I can return the Mastic or the Pine City when they get here (I have to NOT love them OR just plain exercise some self discipline!!!).

kimberf, thanks for the wise words. It IS a little heavier than what I'm used to (and I particularly love Balenciaga bags because they are so light), but the blue is the exact one I was looking for. I also think I will never buy anything in GH except for this exact pewter shade. Unfortunately, as I am in Manila now, there is no returning the bag to Neiman Marcus (we don't have a Bal boutique here - just importers who resell). I am dying to try it out but hubby has been noticing the increasing number of "dust bags" in my closet, so I'm going to wait until he goes for his daily swim :graucho: Pictures to follow!

I officially LOVE this bag! Here are pics of my latest downfall (I seem to be falling down a lot lately!)

Attachments

• DSC00899.jpg
    DSC00899.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC00897.jpg
    DSC00897.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC00898.jpg
    DSC00898.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC00903.jpg
    DSC00903.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 104
attachment.php

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!! Congrats!!!!