Is Eluxury down?

Mar 21, 2007
I am having a lot of problems accessing eluxury.com - I keep getting error messages from AOL telling me that there is no such site - also when I try to connect from louisvuitton.com I also get an error message. Am I the only one experiencing this?

It seems that they are revamping the site. When I accessed this morning it was very slow and everything I had in my shopping cart was gone. The shopping cart layout was completely different.:confused1:

It's not been normal all weekend, besides being down for service.
When it did finally return, the pics loaded very slowly....I also noticed they removed alot of their inventory....like the antiguas, perforations, and the mini monogram lines.....

I've been having problems too. It was down for revamping all weekend, and now when I try to access it with Safari browser, my browser suddenly quits. I tried accessing it with Firefox, and it loads very slowly and gives me some alert messages about the security certificate whenever I try to log in to view my account.

When you visit or shop on eLux, I hope you all are clicking on the link that's on the main LV subforum page... tPF gets credit each time someone clicks on it & does some shopping! :supacool: