Christy Owners - Help!

Melly

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
My boyfriend thought he would surprise me and clean my purses with the new Apple leather conditioner we bought over the weekend. It was such a sweet gesture but unfortunately he doesn't remember how to get the Christy's strap back on correctly. :Push: He thinks he's figured it out but I'm not convinced. Can someone please provide me with photos so we can attach it properly? Thanks so much!! :flowers:

That's just so sweet that it's funny... If you ever feel like leaving that wonderful bf of yours, could you send him my way? LOL...

I'll look up some pics for you....

Hmmmm.. I can't find any pics that are of the strap... here is what I found(some are borrowed from SuLi):

Attachments

• PAAAAAEBADJIDCEC_c.jpg
    PAAAAAEBADJIDCEC_c.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 49
  • AuspientImaging.aspx.jpg
    AuspientImaging.aspx.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Picture 273.jpg
    Picture 273.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Picture 274.jpg
    Picture 274.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 49
That's just so sweet that it's funny... If you ever feel like leaving that wonderful bf of yours, could you send him my way? LOL...

I'll look up some pics for you....

Thanks Thithi!!! :heart: These pictures look like they could work. I'll show them to my boyfriend tonight and let you know what happens.

--Oh and I don't plan on leaving him anytime soon (he's just too cute and thoughtful!) but if I change my mind you'll be the first to know. ;)--