LV Damier Trevi PM or Chanel GST?

MartiniGirl

Aug 14, 2006
Help! I need some advice on my next purchase. Just so you know, I have a couple of Chanel handbags but no LVs in my handbag collection. Recently, I've been drawn to the LV Damier collection, more specifically the new Trevi. So I put one on hold but now that I'm this close to buying it, I'm torn. I've always wanted a Chanel GST and here's my chance. Should I get the new LV Trevi or get the GST in either black or chocolate brown before the Nov 1st price increase. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

I also vote for the GST. I don't know anything about the LV Trevi. Couldn't find it on elux. I did see it on LV.com, however. I don't think it's a fair comparison. The LV is a great looking bag and I know that LV bags are really comfortable and lightweight (I own three) I use my GST all the time and it's quite heavy, but holds so much. I, again, don't know about the Trevi. It looks very large and there is a shoulder strap. This is added value, IMHO, because normally I have to purchase a shoulder strap. I might get tired of the Trevi design, because it looks a little more "trendy" than the GST. The GST is made totally of leather and is a real workhorse for me. I have used it much more than I ever thought I would.
Just my opinion.
--Judy